Saints sign LB Nigel Bradham (1 Viewer)

Good move. The LB group was questionable as heck with two of our starters coming off of their 3rd ACL or 4th should injury. Baun is a rookie who won't get to experience a typical training camp or preseason. Bringing a guy like this in should be good insurance for any scenarios that pop up.

Good signing. Would’ve liked Dennard as well but Atlanta signed him. Give me Griffen or Clowney and I’ll be happy.

So Saints took Bradham and I think that's a good look. Do you think Saints continue with Clowney or Griffen? Or somebody else as no word has been said

So Saints took Bradham and I think that's a good look. Do you think Saints continue with Clowney or Griffen? Or somebody else as no word has been said
I know you're keen, but not everything we talk about has to relate to Griffen/Clowney.

I've been watching Bradham more and more and I think the guy would be a Pro Bowler if he could catch. He's really good at defending the short stuff and backs out of the flat. He puts himself into position to make a play on the ball but he can't catch.

The man is a heat seeking missile and he can cover a lot of ground. With this signing I feel a lot better about our LBer depth chart. We now have an assortment of athletic backers who can do different things. Let's say Kiko and Anzalone go down again, that still leaves Davis, Bradham, and Baun. Just as long as we can keep two of these guys healthy at the same time we should be fine.

This is a very good signing . He will be very good depth and insurance if either Alonso or Anzalone get re-injured again. We now have good LB'ing corps, the best we have had in some time.

It's a good move but we really need a #3 CB and a #3 DE more. Hope they are working on it.

It's a good move but we really need a #3 CB and a #3 DE more. Hope they are working on it.
Yeah could use a #3 CB and I think the CB from the XFL Deatrick Nichols is being slept on. He's a little small but his instincts on the ball are awesome. Another DE yes dont know how sure D port is gonna hold up. I been lobbying for Everson Griffen 🙋🏾‍♂️ but I was told " We got more than those guys going on here" 🤷🏾‍♂️. 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah could use a #3 CB and I think the CB from the XFL Deatrick Nichols is being slept on. He's a little small but his instincts on the ball are awesome. Another DE yes dont know how sure D port is gonna hold up. I been lobbying for Everson Griffen 🙋🏾‍♂️ but I was told " We got more than those guys going on here" 🤷🏾‍♂️. 🤣🤣🤣
You've been lobbying? I must have missed it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom