Saints sign LB Nigel Bradham (1 Viewer)

I like the signing. I guess 1 of our vet LB's will get cut, probably Alonzo, but maybe Robertson.

I like the signing. I guess 1 of our vet LB's will get cut, probably Alonzo, but maybe Robertson.

I've been a fan of Robertson since he came in. At a time when our LB play was hit or miss, he was a consistent presence. He's been a valuable special teams guy and he's a team leader.

Having said all that if he ends up playing meaningful snaps again this year then something has gone terribly wrong.

I've been a fan of Robertson since he came in. At a time when our LB play was hit or miss, he was a consistent presence. He's been a valuable special teams guy and he's a team leader.

Having said all that if he ends up playing meaningful snaps again this year then something has gone terribly wrong.

Love Robertson. He's a real spark plug on the field, I think he inspires everyone to play hard. LB corps' are moving toward having a couple of big pass rushers and a couple of fast cover guys and maybe 1 thumper. Robertson is not a great fit as any.

Sweet! I wanted to sign him a few years back. Well that may have just sealed the LB position for sure. I thought we would have a battle between Chickillo, Elliss, Bachie, & Hansen. But I would put Bradham in there for sure. I wonder if this means Kiko is behind schedule. Now we just need another boundary corner and we set.

This is by far the best depth we have had at the LB position.

I would think the depth chart will look something like this:

SAM: Kiko Alonso/Nigel Bradham/Zach Baun
MIKE: Alex Anzalone/Kiko Alonso, Zach Baun
WILL: DeMario Davis, Nigel Bradham, Craig Robertson

I bet they want to take it slow with Baun due to our history with drafted LBs. And I’m totally fine with that. I wouldn’t mind if he was just a pass rusher this year since that was his best attribute in college.

We certainly have gotten better at the LB spot IMO. Out goes AJ Klein in comes Zach Baun & Nigel Bradham.

Now let’s get Everson Griffin and a corner

Last edited:
Would like to see Demario play some snaps at Mike and let Bradham play Will in nickel. I think that would be a good set of coverage LBs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom