Saints Sign Marcus Williams (1 Viewer)

Wonder why we sign Robert Nelson over someone like Ladarius Webb who is a proven player and has a few years left in the tank.

Remember when we had Keith Mitchell and Kevin Mitchell and they had to put their entire names on the back of the jerseys? I guess you go with the middle initial here.
Saints 4 life got it. We'll just put "Thing 1" & "Thing 2" on the back of their jerseys. :9:

Are we playing Madden? Can I get another Drew Brees? 10 years younger?

Cool. If we sign another dude named Marcus Williams we will have three of them!
Lets put an ad in the classifieds for one. Or start a petition to have a current member of the Saints change their name legally

I wish we would look at bringing in Eric Reid at safety. That is the one position that scares me on defense, strong safety. We don’t really have a true starting caliber strong safety on the roster. Kurt Coleman & Vonn Bell are both more free safety than strong IMO. I just don’t see either as great run stopping strong safeties. IMO we never really replaced all what Kenny Vaccaro brought to this defense. We may have gotten better against the pass with PRob & Coleman, but I think we may have gotten worse against the run.

We need to trade with the Bengals for S Shawn Williams for the all Williams secondary.

Pj, Marcus, Marcus, Shawn

I believe that PJ Williams is in Concussion Protocol. He missed most of last season with a concussion too. Maybe goodbye to PJ.
Actually it was 2016 when he missed most of the season. P J played in all 16 games and the postseason last year. Hoping for him that means he’s put the concussion thing in the rear view mirror.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom