Saints sign OL Khalif Barnes [update, released] (2 Viewers)

flyguy8558

"The Myth"
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Saints signed OL Khalif Barnes after today&#39;s tryout, according to a source.</p>&mdash; Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) <a href="https://twitter.com/jkatzenstein/status/770404300019290116">August 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Whoa... I thought we couldn't sign an O-Line guy because we just brought in DE McCain from Miami. (??) Others have said so....

This FO doesn't know what they are doing, as others have said...

The team will just ignore the O-Line problems, as others have said...

A hundred cops protect the stadium that Colin Kaepernick plays in (...and would step in harms way if something bad happened) but they are the problem with this country, as others have said...

My dental hygienist worked me over today because I don't floss like I should, as others have said...

The LA Government wants to "permit, license, & fee" the Cajun Navy before they go out, on their own dime and initiative, to help flood victims because the permit would give them "authority" to help & assist, so others have said...

Last edited:
Kalif Barnes is better than Peat, Lelito and the other lineman. He also becomes the replacement for Terron Armstead who may not be healthy enough to play the first couple games. They need to pick up 2 more guys. Khalif is a poor mans Streif

Solidfy RG and move Peat to LG. I feel that's an immediate improvement getting Letito out of that LG position.

At least nobody in the FO is in denial.

The upside? You never know when somebody's going to have a death-rattle year at the end of their career.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom