Saints Saints sign OL Michael Ola - again (1 Viewer)

Must mean that Armstead won't play...
I think that's a real possibility, but even if he does, it could mean the Saints want to go in to the game with an extra OL since we're now without a FB. Hill could play more as the FB and we could put a lineman in the blocking TE role for those packages.

I think he'll play. But we need depth at the position in case something happens to aggravate the injury further.

Without Peat, who was our backup LT, the depth at that spot is an issue regardless.

Maybe Ola is Left Guard backup for Easton since Easton is backup Center and Clapp can't play. Ola has played Left Guard before.

Its really starting to spook me that we get to arguably our biggest game of the year and we are badly hurt at so many key positions... trying not to freak out but...
Image result for freaking out gif

I may need to be talked down off a ledge by Sunday morning

Must mean that Armstead won't play...

Putting the TE Jason Vander Laan on IR is a little extreme then isn't it? I mean if the move was made just to have another tackle on the team, putting the TE on IR wasn't necessary. They could just cut him.

Clapp didn't practice today and got hurt.

This is almost certainly about him, not Armstead.

Putting the TE Jason Vander Laan on IR is a little extreme then isn't it? I mean if the move was made just to have another tackle on the team, putting the TE on IR wasn't necessary. They could just cut him.

I don't think you can just cut a player who gets hurt unless there's an injury settlement. So usually, they start on IR and then the negotiation happens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom