Saints Sign Ozigbo (1 Viewer)

I remember thinking he would make the practice squad, but some how he didn't.

Thought when we had him his rookie season we tried to sneak him onto the practice squad but the Jaguars claimed him and placed him on their 53 man roster.

We should bring back Darius Victor. Dude is tearing up the USFL.

Possibly see if Tarik Cohen is healthy. He was released by the Bears in March.
Nooo! Stay farr away from this guy. As I mentioned, we already have that skillset in MI. We need a shifty/speed back.

I think y'all are being super disrespectful to Mark Ingram. You are penciling in a UDFA Rb over him. I admit his stats wern't stellar last season but he was running behind a college OLine. Mark will be our #1 while Kamara is on vacation. He is a little monster and gets the team pumped up.

I don't think any of us don't want MI to play great it's just that he is already past the RB expiration date....the drop off in his play is coming at some point....I thought he played better than expected last year considering the circumstances....

I think Ozigbo has a real chance to make the team...we will see....

I think y'all are being super disrespectful to Mark Ingram. You are penciling in a UDFA Rb over him. I admit his stats wern't stellar last season but he was running behind a college OLine. Mark will be our #1 while Kamara is on vacation. He is a little monster and gets the team pumped up.
I truly hope you're right, if Kamara is indeed suspended at any point this season. He's always responded well in the past to serious challenges to his playing time. But can he fend off Father Time?

Nooo! Stay farr away from this guy. As I mentioned, we already have that skillset in MI. We need a shifty/speed back.
Exactly! Convert Kirk Merritt to RB (a la Ty Montgomery) and give him the chance to be that shifty fast receiving RB! He’s got the size, the speed, the strength, and he was a great RB in HS.
This is Merritt’s last shot at the pros! He’s already overcome great odds… I bet he’s jump at the chance!

Somebody email PC!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom