Saints sign receiver Carlton Brewster (merged) (1 Viewer)

beast

In NFL Europa he was great for whoever he played for.
I remember his name.

Last edited:
Apparently he was pretty good at Ferris State. In a search I have seen him linked with the Chargers, Broncos and the Packers on the SIKids site...lol

He is a very small schoolplayer, Ferris St.
Went undrafted in 2006 and was signed by the Browns (Along with current Saints RB Chris Barclay).
5-11, 210 lbs. 4.4 forty.
Tipped as a mid to late rounder but noone took a chance on him.

In NFL Europa played for Berlin. was second in the league in yards 504, and 3rd in receptions, 37 in ten games. Used as a return man. Was a perennial NFL Europa all pro.

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Ranked as Ferris State’s second all-time leading receiver with 234 receptions for 384 receiving yards and 25 TDs in 43 career outings. He ranked third on Ferris State’s career leaders list in kickoff returns yardage (1,197), fourth in punt return yardage (588), fifth in all-purpose yards (5,029) and eighth in scoring (164 points). In 2005, Brewster caught 60 passes for 921 yards and seven TDs in 11 games.[/FONT]

Been on many practice squads and impressed at Packers training camp, but lost out while competing with 10 other recievers

That's the best I can do right now.

Last edited:
good luck too him. I'll have to see him play a bit before
I can form an opinion. It wouldn't be fair otherwise.
I like the speed and NFL Europa stats.

I've seen him play in NFLE and he is not too bad. I remember as being very elusive and having good moves after the catch. I still think he's going to be a long shot at making the team, but Payton sometimes finds diamonds in the strangest places

I've seen him play in NFLE and he is not too bad. I remember as being very elusive and having good moves after the catch. I still think he's going to be a long shot at making the team, but Payton sometimes finds diamonds in the strangest places

P. Thomas was a long shot. It can happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom