Saints sign S Shiloh Keo and LB Sam Barrington (1 Viewer)

I've seen Barrington make a few plays and GB. He's one of those players I have seen play and wondered to myself "why don't our linebackers ever look like this guy?"

Keo is also a player I've heard of, only because I remember him successfully lobbying via twitter for the Broncos to sign him after he was cut (he had a history with Wade Phillips).

EDIT - From his wiki page:

Denver Broncos[edit]

On December 9, 2015, Keo was signed by the Denver Broncos after tweeting former coach Wade Phillips, to "keep him in mind if another roster opening came around".[6] In the regular season's final game on January 3 against the San Diego Chargers, Keo intercepted a tipped ball off Phillip Rivers which ultimately led to the game-winning touchdown drive.

I think both guys are more reserved for special teams. I think Keo also played for the Texans before the Broncos.

At this point, every LB that isn't currently on an active roster should be on our radar.

Sean talked at half-time about how too many of our starters were having to play ST's and there was nothing we could do about it at the time.

Wednesday were doing something about it.

Apparently were trying to get guys like Stupar/Robertson off the special teams squad and with a short week following this game you don't want those guys playing more snaps than they need to be. Just navigating the schedule....nothing to see here.

Sean talked at half-time about how too many of our starters were having to play ST's and there was nothing we could do about it at the time.

Wednesday were doing something about it.

Apparently were trying to get guys like Stupar/Robertson off the special teams squad and with a short week following this game you don't want those guys playing more snaps than they need to be. Just navigating the schedule....nothing to see here.

This right here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Sam Barrington on the genealogy chart with the late 1969 Saint Tom Barrington?

Tom_Barrington.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom