Saints sign TE Brian Parker to the 53 (former Bronco) (1 Viewer)

I wonder if Cook got nicked up at the end of the game last week. Looked like he came up gimpy on that last drive.

Parker was an undrafted free agent originally signed by the San Diego Chargers in 2015 out of Albany. He’s a 6-foot-5, 265-pound player who ran a 4.75-second 40-yard dash at his pro day in 2015, threw up 25 reps of 225 pounds on the bench press, and had a 38.5-inch vertical jump.
Those numbers are incredible for a player of his size, so we know Parker has the athleticism to help the Broncos and he’s going to have to prove his worth on special teams to keep that roster spot.

Hmmm. I thought they would give that other tight end that we cut after cut down day another try. (Forgot his name). But what's up with Dan Arnol? Not a fan of his inconsistencies but he knows the system and is a receiving threat. Curious about this signing.

419.gif

Hmmm. I thought they would give that other tight end that we cut after cut down day another try. (Forgot his name). But what's up with Dan Arnol? Not a fan of his inconsistencies but he knows the system and is a receiving threat. Curious about this signing.

Arnold isn’t much of a blocker. IMO, he and Parker may as well play two different positions, haha.

I really think this tells you we’re going to run the ball a lot Sunday.

I read also that he's a converted OL.

So if his skill set is blocking and presuming he gets on the field after two days of practice, it certainly could foreshadow a run scheme fo' sho'.

Arnold isn’t much of a blocker. IMO, he and Parker may as well play two different positions, haha.

I really think this tells you we’re going to run the ball a lot Sunday.
Very true, but don't we need a pass catcher in all this. But I guess running the ball seems to be the motive for these signings.

As someone else noted, I think it means we plan to go run heavy this week. If Brees were the QB, you'd expect Arnold to be the one to get the call.

Now lets all take a little time and go to the you tube highlights. LOL. Post your comments afterward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom