Saints sign two corners Amukamara , Russell (1 Viewer)

Why didn’t the thread title say the Saints plan to sign CBs Amukamara and Russell? More than a rumor if Graziano is saying the signings are close after workouts

Soo.. we said we'd have strong interest in Howard if he was available in a trade and he is now but we're down to signing these guys.

Maybe we should worked out a deal with Jenkins afterwards.

Just give me Kwon now.

Maybe I should just DM him on IG that the black and gold need you! See if it gets a response since he's always liking everyone pics.

Soo.. we said we'd have strong interest in Howard if he was available in a trade and he is now but we're down to signing these guys.
Doesn't mean we won't trade for anyone. In fact, it could help us not appear as desperate for another corner and if we dont make a trade, we have options.

Maybe we should worked out a deal with Jenkins afterwards.

Just give me Kwon now.

Maybe I should just DM him on IG that the black and gold need you! See if it gets a response since he's always liking everyone pics.
Howard should be a last resort move before the season starts , because it's not like we need him to do much acclimating to our system since it's pretty simple.

Willing to bet both contracts are really affordable. Should still be able to make more moves

Nice to see us making moves, Prince is a guy I know, decent in the past but is now on the wrong side of 30. I have no idea about the other guy, who do we release to add them to the roster?

Prince is still a criminally underrated CB. I like the moves we've been making these past few days. Feeling a lot better about the start of the season.
He does play very well with a great front 7. His Chicago years where really decent, but he immediately falls off in a bad situation.

Which is perfectly okay. Not all players need to be elite game changers. Just do their job efficiently within realistic expectations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom