Saints Signed 2 of PFF's Top 10 Free Agent Edge Defenders (1 Viewer)

SP said that was the 1st thing he wanted to do when he came back - fix the pass rush.

Well, he sure has addressed it so far in FA. Let's hope we get some good young OL and defenders in the draft.

Didn't think about that, but you can certainly add Galette to the free agency success by having him re-signed and not let get away.

Well, he sure has addressed it so far in FA. Let's hope we get some good young OL and defenders in the draft.

Addressing it doesn't mean that its fixed. Let's hope for the best. I think if the Saints have the 20th ranked defense in the league, we should be a very competitive team. I still hope we're able to find a pass rusher in the draft. But we also need an LT.

I don't really know a lot about Butler, but how is an OLB that runs OL 40 times (4.80) supposed to give us a pass rush? Much less even be considered a pass rusher? This when everyone thinks Scott Shanle is slow. :jpshakehead:

We need a LT and RT bad!!! Well LT for sure. Zac Strief dayz is behind him with those bad knees. Time for Charles Brown to man up and tke ahold that RT position.

LT we do indeed need. We will find the perfect fit. But Im really really high on Terronn Armstead from Pine Bluff....

I don't really know a lot about Butler, but how is an OLB that runs OL 40 times (4.80) supposed to give us a pass rush? Much less even be considered a pass rusher? This when everyone thinks Scott Shanle is slow. :jpshakehead:

Because pass rushing is never only about speed. Its a skill. Rarely do you ever just run around the OT, usualy its some combination of speed, power, deceptive moves and relentlessness. And the speed part that's relevant is the 10 yd dash, not 40....

Marlboro Man said:
I don't really know a lot about Butler, but how is an OLB that runs OL 40 times (4.80) supposed to give us a pass rush? Much less even be considered a pass rusher? This when everyone thinks Scott Shanle is slow.

is that u Al Davis?

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Usain Bolt must be an insane pass rusher. Why has no one signed him up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom