Saints signed CB Cortland Finnegan (2 Viewers)

Wasn't there anyone out there less despicable than Cortland Finnegan we could've used that roster spot on? Johnny Manziel? Roddy White? Kim Jong-un?

You guys crack me up....guess y'all didn't watch the whole video....and oh yeah, I guess you'd let someone jam you in the face and then shove you after the play you'd take it like a baby boy. Point is Finnegan didn't do anything that any tough fighter in the NFL wouldn't have done period.....and honestly, I'm glad we're getting some guys that have a set and won't be pushed around. Before I get off this minor subject, also think of this...the guy has NO history of fighting all the time, but this one incident has caused most everyone on this board to judge him as low character like he's a cancer in the NFL....that seems pretty damn judgmental guys.....good job.

I think I'll trust our coaches on this one......not just when it fits my fancy. Have a great day. Who Dat !!

He's a hot head who some players think is dirty. You love him if he's on your team, hate him otherwise. He's so old now though, doubt he has anything left.

Remember the the " Hot Head " we had earlier on? Conrad Doebler, If Finnegan could contribute one half as much, he would be decent pickup.

we should have picked up Antonio Cromartie

that is a joke right? if Finnegan is not a high character guy, why sign someone who kicks their own mother out of her house? apparently he got a house for her but didn't pay cash for it. she missed the 700 dollar note and he is kicking her out. maybe if he didn't have to pay so much in child support for his 500 kids by 12 different women, he could have been the good child and actually paid for the house.

You guys crack me up....guess y'all didn't watch the whole video....and oh yeah, I guess you'd let someone jam you in the face and then shove you after the play you'd take it like a baby boy. Point is Finnegan didn't do anything that any tough fighter in the NFL wouldn't have done period.....and honestly, I'm glad we're getting some guys that have a set and won't be pushed around. Before I get off this minor subject, also think of this...the guy has NO history of fighting all the time, but this one incident has caused most everyone on this board to judge him as low character like he's a cancer in the NFL....that seems pretty damn judgmental guys.....good job.

guess you didn't watch the whole video either before writing this. cortland was going up high in the face area all game. there is a difference between standing up for yourself and baiting someone to attack you then claim self defense. big difference.

Here's Why Andre Johnson Beat Up Cortland Finnegan

What I see in that video is, Andre getting frustrated at how physical CF was being with him. I also see AJ escalating it with shots to CF'S face, and late shoves, and blocks in the back, until CF starts doing it back to him. AJ couldn't handle that so he slammed him to the ground and starts punching him.

guess you didn't watch the whole video either before writing this. cortland was going up high in the face area all game. there is a difference between standing up for yourself and baiting someone to attack you then claim self defense. big difference.

Here's Why Andre Johnson Beat Up Cortland Finnegan

I see one guy looking for preferential treatment, while another guy is taking up real estate for free in the first guys head.

However you feel about this signing, he is going to get a very warm reception when the team practice with the Texans in Houston. It will be interesting.

I have no problems with the Saints giving the guy a shot, but I do recall him being on the list of the dirtiest players in the NFL more than once. That along with the Andre Johnson fiasco is probably why no one likes him.

However you feel about this signing, he is going to get a very warm reception when the team practice with the Texans in Houston. It will be interesting.

Why? That incident happened 6 years ago. Was anyone on that Houston Texans team part of the AJ Finnegan fight? Even if they were, he's a Saint, so **** them.

We could use a feisty, in your face corner who doesn't shy away from contact.

Finnegan was a Pro Bowler in his prime, serviceable rotation player now. He could do good things lined up in the slot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom