Saints signed veteran CB Chris Harris Jr to their practice squad (1 Viewer)

I like it. Former All-Pro coming in as 4th/5th CB depth in case of an injury in the secondary. We can keep PJ at S if Maye’s inactive again.

If Chris Harris starts a game or see significant snaps and plays well, he’s going to leave for a full time starting CB job though sadly.

I like it. Former All-Pro coming in as 4th/5th CB depth in case of an injury in the secondary. We can keep PJ at S if Maye’s inactive again.

If Chris Harris starts a game or see significant snaps and plays well, he’s going to leave for a full time starting CB job though sadly.
He is actually not a bad player. Did ok in Denver.

I respected the hell out of his effort Sunday. But c’mon. Dude was our RB3. Hm leaving for Denver is not an insurmountable loss.
Yeah but when he played and played a significant time he was solid. And last Sunday proved that he can contribute nicely. And no I am not saying losing him will doom us. But would of help us on offense, especially the way the offense is now.

I respected the hell out of his effort Sunday. But c’mon. Dude was our RB3. Hm leaving for Denver is not an insurmountable loss.
Normally I would agree with you. However, Murray has always answered the call for us when his number was called. We have injuries in our backfield and Murray has the ability to alleviate the pressure off of our passing game, which has injuries there as well. In a season where almost nothing is going right, you don’t do anything stupid to hinder your ability to get a victory. I’ll ask this question:
In hindsight, was placing Murray on the practice squad, along with Luton (QB) on the active roster a good move?

Last edited:
Normally I would agree with you. However, Murray has always answered the call for us when his number was called. We have injuries in our backfield and Murray has the ability to alleviate the pressure off of our passing game, which has injuries there as well. In a season where almost nothing is going right, you don’t do anything stupid to hinder your ability to get a victory. I’ll ask this question:
In hindsight, was placing Murray on the practice squad, along with Luton (QB) a good move?
Yeah and every team he went, he has done well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom