Saints signing former pro-bowl RB Lamar Miller, per Schefter (1 Viewer)

Latavius is averaging 3.6 yards a rush, almost a full yard lower than last year with the Saints. Tony Jones was averaging 4.1 until he got injured. we made the right call and went with youth and lower cost. Jones just got injured is all.
Exactly.

One thing that happens far too much on this board is revisionist history. Throughout Training Camp we read and commented on the beat writers all noting how bad Murray looked at practice.

After those two preseason games, the entire board wondered if Murray would make the team because he looked washed. Now, the Saints made a mistake because he looks serviceable in an offense that completely caters to running and focuses on its QB as its RB1? Honestly, Murray should be tearing it up like Mark did in a set up like that.

I’m completely fine with what Sean did. Jones was doing well before the injury. I believe he will continue to be a great complement to AK upon returning.

(edited on 10/20 @5:59pm: autocorrrect did a number on me. I had several spelling mistakes. I’m not illiterate I promise.)

Last edited:
43521521.jpg

So they quickly signed Ozigbo, who was in TC with us ( n played well too) off the Jags PS. By rule, he must now stay on the 53 for a 3 week minimum.
where’s this rumor coming from

3 week thing isn’t true

• If a practice squad player is signed to the active roster, he will receive a minimum of three weekly paychecks, even if he is released before spending three weeks with the new team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom