Saints signing Jalen McCleskey. (1 Viewer)

Didn’t produce much at Tulane but QBs were bad passers. Reminds me of Bears’ WR Darnell Mooney also an undersized guy with speed who shocked me by starting in his rookie season and having a good year.

Didn’t produce much at Tulane but QBs were bad passers. Reminds me of Bears’ WR Darnell Mooney also an undersized guy with speed who shocked me by starting in his rookie season and having a good year.

Mooney was really good at Tulane

Why did the Falcons not want him? Were they too deep at wr to make the team?
I would assume he never made their practice squad either . Maybe a year later could motivate him to go all out in fall camp.

Some of you are ignoring that we now have a QB that can throw deep. Also keep in mind our coach always selects people he has a clear vision for. So there's something he sees. Let it play out.

The offense is not changing it's going back to the way it was. Drew could no longer throw deep and the minimized the value of the "Devery Henderson" role in the offense and made the run game and intermediate passing game the staple of the offense, now with Winston or whatever QB we draft to groom will be strong arm QB's who bring back that deep passing attack to couple with the intermediate passing game that kept defenses honest

I don't know if he will turn out to be a player for us but expect to see more players with this "skillset" added to the offense that Payton has "a vision for".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom