Saints signing S Jeff Heath (1 Viewer)

This is a revolving door signing to have a guy play in preseason. He was terrible with the Cowboys and I'll be shocked if he's still on the team after the Cardinals game.

This is a revolving door signing to have a guy play in preseason. He was terrible with the Cowboys and I'll be shocked if he's still on the team after the Cardinals game.
What? Did you watch any Cowboys games two years ago? Heath was a strong contributor in the secondary. He tackles well and he can catch too. He's a good signing for us.

What? Did you watch any Cowboys games two years ago? Heath was a strong contributor in the secondary. He tackles well and he can catch too. He's a good signing for us.

He was waived by the Raiders this offseason, halfway through his 2-year contract, and they drafted three guys to upgrade the position. In Dallas, he always looked like a guy where a position upgrade was needed. He lacks athleticism and agility. If he ends up on the team and gameday rosters as a special teamer, then maybe. But in any defensive scheme, I think he's a liability.

The Dallas fans liked him, but more in a mascot kind of way, because he looks like a YMCA adult-league player.

I hope to be proven wrong, but I will be shocked if he's not on the Loomis back pocket revolving door squad.

I wouldn’t want him starting, but I’m kind of surprised he was still available this late into training camp. Not like he’s old. Hes 30. Solid backup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom