Saints signing Stills to practice squad. (1 Viewer)

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
He was still catching bombs from Deshaun Watson a couple years ago. He’s was their WR4 for whatever that’s worth.

Reaction score
I like, I like. Hopefully he’s past the party days. Was solid for us, and I think he could be a big help again. 600 yard per season average throughout his career. Whenever Thomas can get back, we will have a solid receiver group.

Reaction score
He stole that linebacker's soul. A hit Demario has to be proud of. Good lord.
Yeah, Hogan is a pretty savvy NFL vet, decent speed, runs nice routes n has good ball skills.

HOWEVER, he ain’t jus some lil “scrappy” WR most folk think he is! The dude is about 6’1” and 220 lbs! He’s VERY physical, and can take n dish out big hits! Short term, his main role will be as teams “blocking WR”, in place of TQS. But if you sleep on him, he’s capable of snagging a few passes here n there!

Pensacola

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Kenny Stills will def fit back in New Orleans! He already knows the city and the Saints system - although Loomis/Payton and Company have perfected it several times over since we traded him away. Stills is a savy pro that will run great routes and has the stats to back it up. Every opponent has to respect what he’s capable of. Not worried about the negatives being thrown around we need him on the field getting separation and catching those mid level passes from Jaboo. I love track stars that can fly down the field and then actually ‘catch’ the dang football. Stills is that guy.

Last edited:

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's my fear as well, I'm hoping he's acquired some wisdom with age...
I've posted about personally observing Stills' shunning the pregame chant and overtly displaying disinterest, so I really believe there was internal issues with him and the team/Payton. And I've also posted that he's pretty good, but nothing to gush over - he's not an Emmanuel Sanders type of fix, IMO. That being said, if Payton feels the time is right to bring him back, then all must be good and everyone is ready to move forward. And, man, we sure could use his veteran talent right now.

Welcome back, Stills. I hope you still have some magic left.

St.Dan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I've posted about personally observing Stills' shunning the pregame chant and overtly displaying disinterest, so I really believe there was internal issues with him and the team/Payton. And I've also posted that he's pretty good, but nothing to gush over - he's not an Emmanuel Sanders type of fix, IMO. That being said, if Payton feels the time is right to bring him back, then all must be good and everyone is ready to move forward. And, man, we sure could use his veteran talent right now.

Welcome back, Stills. I hope you still have some magic left.
I guess the old country tune is appropriate for the Stills signing.

"No one knows what goes on behind closed doors." ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom