Saints similar to 2007 Patriots (1 Viewer)

mrodge1

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It might just be me, but do any of you find the Saints to be similar to the 2007 Patriots? I mean both teams have QBs playing out of this world, receivers who don't really still the show, good, solid but not great defenses that are relying on good veteran free agents. Saints have a better running game at this moment, but it seems the two are very similar in the makeup of the roster. Could we possibly be looking at 16-0?

Im more interested in the stats of both offenses at this point in the season, and well the difficulties of schedules both teams have faced up to this point and the rest of the season. 16-0 would be awesome but the only major stat I care about is game 19 or 20 and a W next to it

The only thing we should be thinking about is going 6 - 0..... period. We daydream in the off-season, not in the regular season....IMHO. Who Dat people... we need to enjoy every moment, but try to stay grounded as much as possible

I'd rather go the way of the 2007 Giants than the 2007 Patriots... :)

It might just be me, but do any of you find the Saints to be similar to the 2007 Patriots? I mean both teams have QBs playing out of this world, receivers who don't really still the show, good, solid but not great defenses that are relying on good veteran free agents. Saints have a better running game at this moment, but it seems the two are very similar in the makeup of the roster. Could we possibly be looking at 16-0?
Except that we also have a very successful offense, we're nothing like the 07 Pats. Receivers who don't still the show? Moss had half of brady's TD in 2007 and Moss+Welker had like 2/3 of his yards.
Also the 07 Pats were playing 3 WR half of the time when the Saints trademark is passing out of running formation IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom