Saints song "Are You a Who Dat" (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Does anybody know who performed it? I have an MP3 of it but I have no idea who did it.

Rob:

Thanks. I think I know a good bit about NO music.

Who is Mike Groeths?

I think there are a couple of different versions of this song out there. I picked up a WhoDat music cd at Walgreen's, and it had this song on it, but it certainly was not the version I remember being played in the Dome in the old days.

I was disappointed.

I had never heard of Mike Groeths either. I thought the original version was done by Luther Kent around 15-20 years ago.

I just found this link to a N.O. party classics cd that was just released last week. Maybe this is the cd that Mongoose saw at Walgreen's........

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:p9em97wykr5t

Got some great tunes on it. Don't think they'll be selling any copies of that in Texas though. Will have to look in Walgreen's next time I'm back in town.

That's exactly the CD I bought at walgreens. That is the lamer of the two "Are You A Whodat"s, imho.

I'd like a copy of the other version.

Thanks a lot, guys...this is great.

I used CD Universe because they had the best price and I've bought from them before. They are quick and cheap.

Can't wait to add these tunes to the iPod.

I just found this link to a N.O. party classics cd that was just released last week. Maybe this is the cd that Mongoose saw at Walgreen's........

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=10:p9em97wykr5t

I gotta have this....songs from the good ole Dome days....I am living in Mexico now.....can anyone help sending me the songs via web if you have it.....i'll pay the price of a CD towards charity, etc.....

PM me if somebody has a way to help out.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom