Saints star RB Alvin Kamara: 'Never held out in my life' (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
"I ain't never held out in my life," said Kamara, who spoke to the media for the first time since his absence. "I came to the building every day. That's all I've got to say."

A source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler that Kamara was also seeking treatment for a back issue during those absences. But Kamara returned to practice fully last week and said Monday that he is not concerned about the back being an issue.

BlackandGoldXLIV

Lurkules (since 2001)
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He has a reoccurring back injury, that flared up this training camp without a preseason of real hitting and tackling.

He down played his knee injury last year. It turned out it was worse than portrayed.

Now Kamara has a contract in the works, so it's just something "light", but requires injections.

This makes me oddly nervous.

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score

Kamara hit them with the Beast mode impression.
After watching it i watched the game preview video, of course the only clown to pick TB was MJD. That guy is such a salty hater.

I noticed in the Kamara interview he ignored or skirted a couple things. oh well lets just see how this week plays out.

town123

Rookie
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Saints offensive tackle Terron Armstead was put in a tough spot when asked to comment about what he thought of the negotiations Monday, but the veteran who has already been through this process himself offered his unique perspective on the situation.

“It’s a blessing to be in this business,” Armstead said. “It’s a blessing on both sides: The team gets to negotiate a long-term deal with a player the caliber of Alvin Kamara, to have someone in the building like that to have the chance to extend, and it’s a blessing for Alvin to have a team that wants you. I think it’s a great thing.

“Hopefully we get the numbers and the years and all that figured out, but that match is set and those two will be intertwined for a long time.”

Smart response.

whodatphil

/sarcasm and tacoes
Reaction score
Alvin with the “I’m just here so I don’t fined” answers lol

hope they wrap up the contract soon

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He has a reoccurring back injury, that flared up this training camp without a preseason of real hitting and tackling.

He down played his knee injury last year. It turned out it was worse than portrayed.

Now Kamara has a contract in the works, so it's just something "light", but requires injections.

This
I would have MUCH rather a holdout

Reaction score

*checks to see if Ty Montgomery is available in my FF league*

Reaction score
After watching it i watched the game preview video, of course the only clown to pick TB was MJD. That guy is such a salty hater.

I noticed in the Kamara interview he ignored or skirted a couple things. oh well lets just see how this week plays out.
Yep the media be steady throwing darts at AK on his contract and back but won't ask CSP why he don't run the ball more. Cmon man. They need to stop letting Payton make it man

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
“It’s a blessing to be in this business,” Armstead said. “It’s a blessing on both sides: The team gets to negotiate a long-term deal with a player the caliber of Alvin Kamara, to have someone in the building like that to have the chance to extend, and it’s a blessing for Alvin to have a team that wants you. I think it’s a great thing.

“Hopefully we get the numbers and the years and all that figured out, but that match is set and those two will be intertwined for a long time.”
Spoken like a Pro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FOCO releases Saints star Cam Jordan “Art of the Sack” bobblehead Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette AUDIO: Sean Payton breaks down Saints success in the two-minute drill SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints vs. Chicago Bears | NFL Week 8 Game Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans Saints run defense presents formidable wall SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints X-Factors in Week 8 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs Bears Wednesday Injury Report SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints Defense vs. Bears Offense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
woohoosaint Running errands with Saints legends: Archie Manning Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
ktmoze Saints Defense vs. Bears Offense Preview Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Saints at Bears Wednesday injury report: Marquez Callaway, Michael Thomas do not practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DomePatrol2005 Bo Jackson says he would run 350+ on Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 44
Saints-Bears Injury Reports: Michael Thomas, Marquez Callaway sidelined Wednesday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Week 8: Saints Wednesday Injury Report Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 31
Three Saints receivers absent from Wednesday's practice, Nick Easton returns Saints RSS News Feeds 0
guillermo Belichick (and Parcells) on coaching Lawrence Taylor (kind of saints related) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Saints staying home as Hurricane Zeta comes through New Orleans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Film Room: Breaking down the 5 most important plays from Sunday Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: How Saints QB Brees turned in a vintage performance without top receivers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Who should be Fox Game of The Week: Saints/Bears or Seahawks/49ers? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Overreactions from the Saints Week 5 game against the Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints unchanged in Week 8 Power Rankings despite divisional win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 28: Early betting odds favor the Saints in Week 8 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees, Saints still have that two-minute-drill magic Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus FOX assigns Joe Buck, Troy Aikman to call Week 8's Saints-Bears game SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Panthers release former Saints cornerback Eli Apple SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints' Marquez Callaway: Tending to minor sprain SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus ICYMI in Week 7 from the Saints SR News Page Articles 0
As Juwan Johnson breaks Saints debut news to wife, first questions, then priceless reaction Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Second look: The 3 Saints drives that won the game, and their defensive Achilles heel(s) Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints’ season starting to resemble past 3 playoff pushes SR News Page Articles 0
WATCH: CSC’s What Just Happened talks Saints 27-24 win against Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze ICYMI in Week 7 from the Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
3 Biggest takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs the Carolina Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch Saints fans reflect on 1st live game in Superdome: 'I feel safe' ... 'we can fit more' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Panthers: Five Numbers That Do Not Lie Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints: Important quotes from Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze ⚜Saints Defense will face Top 3rd-Down and Red-Zone Offenses⚜ Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Fleur-de-Links, October 27: Saints keeping an eye on Hurricane Zeta Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Saints defense vs Nick Foles Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 44
Marquez Callaway may have surprised some Sunday, but the Saints have been seeing this Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton addresses Saints secondary concerns, praises many facets of offense from win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints revert Austin Carr, Juwan Johnson and Will Clapp back to the practice squad Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Why did the Saints call a timeout after the break between the 1st and 2nd quarters? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Once again, Saints game-week preparations include hurricane contingency plans Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints survive, Bucs cruise, Falcons blow lead (again); see where things stand after Week 7 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' snap counts: A look at usage of receivers, defensive line, secondary in Week 7 win over Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Social media reactions from the Saints 27-24 win over the Panthers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Week 7: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Beignets and Café au Lait: Saints Remain Undefeated in the Division Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ndcc Saints Which past (year) Saints defense would make our 2020 team scary good? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9