Saints star RB Alvin Kamara: 'Never held out in my life' (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
"I ain't never held out in my life," said Kamara, who spoke to the media for the first time since his absence. "I came to the building every day. That's all I've got to say."

A source told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler that Kamara was also seeking treatment for a back issue during those absences. But Kamara returned to practice fully last week and said Monday that he is not concerned about the back being an issue.

Kamara hit them with the Beast mode impression.

He has a reoccurring back injury, that flared up this training camp without a preseason of real hitting and tackling.

He down played his knee injury last year. It turned out it was worse than portrayed.

Now Kamara has a contract in the works, so it's just something "light", but requires injections.

This makes me oddly nervous.

Kamara hit them with the Beast mode impression.

After watching it i watched the game preview video, of course the only clown to pick TB was MJD. That guy is such a salty hater.

I noticed in the Kamara interview he ignored or skirted a couple things. oh well lets just see how this week plays out.

Saints offensive tackle Terron Armstead was put in a tough spot when asked to comment about what he thought of the negotiations Monday, but the veteran who has already been through this process himself offered his unique perspective on the situation.

“It’s a blessing to be in this business,” Armstead said. “It’s a blessing on both sides: The team gets to negotiate a long-term deal with a player the caliber of Alvin Kamara, to have someone in the building like that to have the chance to extend, and it’s a blessing for Alvin to have a team that wants you. I think it’s a great thing.

“Hopefully we get the numbers and the years and all that figured out, but that match is set and those two will be intertwined for a long time.”

Smart response.

Alvin with the “I’m just here so I don’t fined” answers lol

hope they wrap up the contract soon

He has a reoccurring back injury, that flared up this training camp without a preseason of real hitting and tackling.

He down played his knee injury last year. It turned out it was worse than portrayed.

Now Kamara has a contract in the works, so it's just something "light", but requires injections.

This
I would have MUCH rather a holdout

*checks to see if Ty Montgomery is available in my FF league*

After watching it i watched the game preview video, of course the only clown to pick TB was MJD. That guy is such a salty hater.

I noticed in the Kamara interview he ignored or skirted a couple things. oh well lets just see how this week plays out.
Yep the media be steady throwing darts at AK on his contract and back but won't ask CSP why he don't run the ball more. Cmon man. They need to stop letting Payton make it man

“It’s a blessing to be in this business,” Armstead said. “It’s a blessing on both sides: The team gets to negotiate a long-term deal with a player the caliber of Alvin Kamara, to have someone in the building like that to have the chance to extend, and it’s a blessing for Alvin to have a team that wants you. I think it’s a great thing.

“Hopefully we get the numbers and the years and all that figured out, but that match is set and those two will be intertwined for a long time.”

Spoken like a Pro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom