Saints still in on Teddy B, per ESPN...Realistic or agent hype??? (1 Viewer)

? ? ?

The good thing about being wrong is that you can just keep moving the goalposts over and over again. Good for you :winkthumb:

I never set those goal posts to begin with you did. And you set them way below where you value him. I bet I can find posts of mine from a year ago thinking he would’ve gotten 15mil on a 1 year deal. The NFL didn’t value him that way. We’ll find out how much he increased his value in their eyes this past season but it certainly isn’t near where you value him.

I never set those goal posts to begin with you did. And you set them way below where you value him. I bet I can find posts of mine from a year ago thinking he would’ve gotten 15mil on a 1 year deal. The NFL didn’t value him that way. We’ll find out how much he increased his value in their eyes this past season but it certainly isn’t near where you value him.

And it didn’t take long either @Loose Cannon

E488ADB9-5E3C-41B6-9B40-61FEFA5851C3.jpeg

? ?

I've said the entirety of the offseason that I expect him to get around 20 million per year.

Keep squirming. Do I need to post the screenshot of you accepting our bet again?

? ?

I've said the entirety of the offseason that I expect him to get around 20 million per year.

Keep squirming. Do I need to post the screenshot of you accepting our bet again?

I never accepted a bet.

Here is your bet offer. You won’t find a post from me after it.

The Saints would love to re-sign him I'm sure. I'm sure they will if they can. Payton said in a perfect world, we'd keep all three, but that it's also unrealistic. It would take Teddy seriously wanting to remain a Saint and taking a very friendly deal. Still, I'm not sure how it could be pulled off, even then.

Sounds like they may wait out Brady to see if Tampa offers more money.

Sounds like they may wait out Brady to see if Tampa offers more money.

Tampa sounds like the better situation for him but if a stable team(la, chi, indy) puts 20+ plus on the table), he's gotta take.
There's only one way he says with us and it's not a money talk.

Hindsight is 20/20 however I just don't understand how the Bears scouts overlooked 2 proven college studs with hardware (DeSean) & the other who threw for over a millions yards at TTech (Pat M) in favor of a guy who started only one full season at UNC?

Ryan Pace is definitely feeling the heat on this one.

Even if he came back for 10 mill. Do we really want him? That’s 10 mill we need to re-sign our own guys or a free agent. We need to get better. I would say sign and trade but the saints prob wouldn’t do that to him after how good he’s been to us

Even if he came back for 10 mill. Do we really want him? That’s 10 mill we need to re-sign our own guys or a free agent. We need to get better. I would say sign and trade but the saints prob wouldn’t do that to him after how good he’s been to us

I mean in this bizarre fantasy land where he takes $10 million, the Saints would obviously sign him. We are going to need a NFL caliber starting QB after Drew leaves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom