Saints stock up on Sooners in the latest seven-round 2020 mock draft (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1586739741851.png

By John Sigler | Saintswire

What are the odds the New Orleans Saints end up selecting college teammates in this year’s NFL Draft? That’s what happened in the latest seven-round 2020 mock draft from Luke Easterling over at Draft Wire, who filled an obvious Saints roster need in the first round at No. 24 by picking Oklahoma linebacker prospect Kenneth Murray. Murray is a logical fit given his prototype size, speed, and college production for the position, as well as the lack of healthy options to start next to Demario Davis in New Orleans.

Then, when the Saints were on the clock again at No. 88, Easterling added another Sooners prospect: quarterback Jalen Hurts. Hurts took huge steps forward as a passer at Oklahoma after starting his college career at Alabama, where he rose to prominence based off his ability to execute plays as they were drawn up while buying time with his legs when the structure broke down. Hurts is known for his work ethic and high character, and could compete for the starting job with Taysom Hill once Drew Brees has retired. ...

Full Story - Saintswire - USA Today

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin
After watching the Jalen Hurts path to the draft video, the kid reminds me of Watson of the Texans. Leader, humble, winner.
I'd be cool with both picks.
Problem is, I See Jalen as a reach in round one but not making it past round 2. Somebody will fall in love with him. He's a great human being, hard worker, and has a bunch of talent to work with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom