Saints suddenly looking like a contender in weak NFC (article) (1 Viewer)

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Focus on Denver, which I think is a very winnable game and go from there

The next two games will really tell the tale of the season. If we can come out at least 2-0, I think we have a good shot at postseason success. 1-1 and we are still riding the numbers game. 0-2 we will probably miss the postseason.

This is pretty accurate

I think, by the way we're playing right now..we'll have a convincing win over Denver and a squeaker over the Panthers

:spit:

I think he meant get to 3-0 over our next two games including last weeks win but mad did I die laughing.

He was poking at my post where I said we at least need to go 2-0 over the next 2 games. 2-0 being the max, you can't really go higher. My fault.....

The next two games will really tell the tale of the season. If we can come out at least 2-0, I think we have a good shot at postseason success. 1-1 and we are still riding the numbers game. 0-2 we will probably miss the postseason.

Agree

He was poking at my post where I said we at least need to go 2-0 over the next 2 games. 2-0 being the max, you can't really go higher. My fault.....

Ahhhh I missed the one that started at all. Was worth a good chuckle!

I'm not worried about Denver. I think we'll kill 'em. But the Thursday night game in Charlotte is troublesome to me. They've looked a bit better the last two games, and we've got the road/short week disadvantage. And with all the crying the kitty cats have been doing we'll probably get flagged fifty times for hitting their crybaby QB every time he takes off with the ball like a RB.

We got these next two in the bag. Drew is on Fiya!!!!!

Truth! :9::9::9:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zqsYNc_M988" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom