Saints Super Bowl win or your wife? (2 Viewers)

what do you want

• Super Bowl win

Votes: 56 57.7%
  • wife

Votes: 41 42.3%

• Total voters
She says I can have the Saints. What's up with that?

whatever. can she flip over the Steeler's D on her way to the end zone? yeah, didnt think so. consider yourself lucky.

my wife says anybody who can take me has to keep me.

do you think the saints have room?

Congratulations!

This is literally the dumbest post I've ever read. It's really starting to become a burden having to tell people that we're friends. Lucky for me you moved, so I only rarely have to be seen with you in public.

Obviously, Dre has never seen my gorgeous wife, or he would never have asked me to participate in this asinine poll. After all, I broke up with a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader to date her. (seriously!) I do love my Saints, but they can't come close to my 5'2' beauty!

By the way, my wife is NOT in the room.

I'm a wife and even I picked the Super Bowl. Of course, in my head I mentally changed it to SB or husband so really no dilemma. I did pick my dog over the SB, tho.

Dude I called off a wedding because my stupid fiancé gave me an ultimatum..."It's me or the Saints". I said well it looks like we aren't getting married and she called me an @$$Hole and that was the end of it....BTW we didn't get our money back for the reception hall and I didn't freakin care.

Haha, you stud! Seriously, though, that's pretty harsh. I'm sure there were other issues involved if it came down to that, but hot-damn, that makes for a great story.

I chose wife. I'm not married, but if I were, she'd have to be something special, so I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Last edited:
I would have to way wife. The Saints have let me down so many times (despite me being 100% loyal), they tease me, seduce me only to turn out looking like an ugly old bag at times. But I still love the Saints despite of all that!

This said, my wife is an ex catwalk model from Scandinavia...........and she loves me....... (I still don't get that one!!)

Look at at this way...51.8% of the world is female. There's lots of them out there. But there's only one Super Bowl.

Look at at this way...51.8% of the world is female. There's lots of them out there. But there's only one Super Bowl.

My thoughts exactly! If I could trade her for a pair of tickets, it would be worth it. I will need to be able to afford the lawyer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom