Saints Superbowl Champion License Plates for Sale [merged] (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Looks like they can now be ordered from Baton Rouge. I wouldn't think they would list them if you could not buy them. I tried the Metairie Office of the DMV yesterday and they told me they did not have them yet. So, I'm ordering mine thru the mail.

Attachments

• Saints.jpg
    Saints.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 754
I couldn't find an email or contact, just a mailing address. Probably have to go to the DMV.

Anyone have insider info?

Is there any way for a non-state resident to get these as "gift" plates? Guess I need to email the DMV.

I wonder why the DMV refuses to tell people where to get them? If you order online, is there any chance you will really get one (or will you just be informed that they are sold out before yours is ever sent)?

$119 for my wife's SUV and $81.50 for my car.

Why the difference in prices for everyone and different vehicles? I would think they should be the same price???

Part of the cost is based on the value of the vehicle.

I always dreamed to see the Saints SB plate. I would love to have one in my car but Miguel Hidalgo is my only option.

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/11/new_orleans_saints_super_bowl_18.html

Info in the paper today.

"...the tags will be issued only to Lousiana resident drivers who have vehicles registered in the state and not to out-of-state Who Dats who want them as souvenirs."

Mine was $84 thru 10/2012, I just bought my car in 5/2010....it looks awesome...got it from Mandeville DMV, took about 2 hrs...Who Dat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom