Saints Superbowl Champion License Plates for Sale [merged] (1 Viewer)

I picked up 2 sequential plates for our cars today. They shipped only 200 to Lafayette and by the time I got there to pick mine up at 9:30, they had already gone through about 13. My total fees for 2 cars for 2 years was $225.83. They prorate whatever is left on your current registration and use it for a credit. Our plates were expiring at the end of this month and the end of January.

I posted a pic on another thread.

We're 2405 & 2406

I was there @ 8 and it was about a 15 minute wait 2415

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife picked up mine in Baton Rouge this morning!!! She's getting something shiny in her stocking for sure!

Mine was $80.50

Attachments

• Plate.jpg
    Plate.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 5
anyone been to the DMV in laf? i'm headed there tomorrow for it... just wondering if its sold out yet?

will be getting mine tomorrow. out local place is not getting their order until friday.

anyone been to the DMV in laf? i'm headed there tomorrow for it... just wondering if its sold out yet?

I bought mine on Wednesday morning in Lafayette and they told me they only received 200 and expected to be sold out by Friday.

They'll receive more later depending on demand.

Good point!! They sell locking bolts at Auto Zone. Anyone lucky enough to get a plate should secure it with these.
Went to O'Reilly's and bought some of the "tamper proof" screws. The guy there also suggested putting silicone in the holes to deter the license plate bandits a little more.

Article says Hahnville has them. I was specifically told by BR DMV that they did not have them at Hahnville when I asked. Anyone get one from there (what # sequence did you get)?

Picked mine up this afternoon. :9: Whodat! :D

Got mine today and i'm pumped. Also only cost me $70.00.

I'm hating on you Louisianians right now for 2 reasons:

1) Y'all can get the Superbowl Champs tag and we can't;

2) Tags in Mississippi are sky high. My wife's tag is $805. Mine is over $300. This is for one year.

Yeah I'm hating....

I agree, MS stinks when it comes to purchasing tags ... :jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom