Saints taking over NY state! (1 Viewer)

mrodge1

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Saints have beaten the Bills. Time for the Saints to take out the Giants and Jets, which are there next 2 games. Just imagine if the Saints win those 2 games the props they are going to get.

Last edited:
i think we can get the jets but playing the giants after the bye i dont know yet we usually dont play great after a bye
We also don't usually win games with a great running game and fantastic defense. There is something different about this team.

If it does happen it's officially the greatest start of a season in franchise history. We may have won more games in the 80's to start the year but not against the type of competition that we've faced this year. The Lions are improved, The Eagles are a good team and the Bills will be a wildcard team this year. Add in the #1 defensive team and the team that is 90% thought of as the #1 team in the country and we'll be the favorite to win it all.

Actually, they play in New Jersey. We just beat the only New York team we play.

to beat couglin and rex ryan we are going to have to play rugged, tough, mistake-free football.

kinda like today.

rex ryan is not going to just let brees stand back there and pick them apart. they will copy buffalo's blueprint and take their chances stopping our running game hoping that we will make a mistake.

Saints have beaten the Bills. Time for the Saints to take out the Giants and Jets, which are there next 2 games. Just imagine if the Saints win those 2 games the props they are going to get.

Who gives a **** about the props dude. All I care about is a damn superbowl, I don't give a damn who or what gives us props. Lets beat the, and go 5-0 into the divisional games!

Screw the media and other people that aren't our fans, I don't want thier respect, I want the AFC team we play in the Superbowl to respect us!

(no disrepect to the thread starter, I just don't think this team needs to 'respect' its a non-issue in football)

Actually, they play in New Jersey. We just beat the only New York team we play.

So true. If you want to see where the Giants and Jets play, just go to youtube and enter "Sopranos Opening Credits." :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom