Saints talk on Mike and Mike (1 Viewer)

Here's your correction, we only have 6 electoral votes here in Mississippi now

Well, to be fair, Golic thought we'd right the ship and beat the Bucs. It was Greenberg who gave up after one game and said "They were a nice story, but it comes to an end now."

Well he's a bed wetting momma's boy so who cares what he thinks.

Clayton

John Clayton is the "genius" who said the Saints will go on a seven game losing streak before the Eagle game. He is just not very worldly in his knowledge, placating to the big media cities...NY, Chicago, Dallas...etc.

Mortensen is another one who has picked against the Saints every week this year.

why again are the falcons in a top 5 ranking by these media people??

they just lost to the lions and the team is looking like their playing for themselves instead as a team...i dont get the love for them...i really dont.

Media guys go week to week with teams.

Last week we were exposed, same old Saints. Only Jaws gave us credit for a comeback.

This week we're back to being Super Bowl contenders, Brees is getting MVP hype, etc.

Like I said last week in a thread similar to this, sit back and enjoy the ride.

I heard Salisbury say that Drew Brees would have a strong performance after playing like he did against the ravens. He then picked us to win 27-17. I don't get why everyone hates the media people so much. Besides the ones that are uninformed like Clayton, some of these people have no ties to New Orleans and have no reason to treat them as a great team. After our history, I am content with the "respect" we have been getting. I personally am not offended when people pick against us as long as they back it up with their facts/opinions. The only thing that really makes me mad is when people think they know everything about New Orleans and say we can't support a team and we will move soon. If people pick against us, who cares? "That is why they play the game."

But if you vote, and then mouse over the states to review the results.... about 30 people in Alaska think the Saints are the team to beat!!!!

Think about it - how cool is that!

I'm one of them and all 30 of us get together every weekend to watch Saints football at the Peanut Farm!!

All the love for the Giants = makes no sense. You beat the Falcons (we beat them worse) then you barely beat the bucs and barely beat the texans, yet all I hear on ESPN and the radio are how great the Giants are and how the Giants are the class of the NFC.

They are THE TEAM in New York and the East Coast Media (ESPN) is in Bristol Connecticut. So they eat, sleep, live and drink Giants and Patriots. End of story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom