Saints@Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

Decided to go to Tampa instead of Jacksonville.

New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:15 PM
Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, FL
Section: 148
Row: D

section 137 row a.
ive been the past couple years and my friend nic throws that tailgate earlier mentioned. hes got a wedding on the east coast the night before so he may be late with the speakers and trailer. any help getting and holding down the same spot would be greatly appreciated.
as far as things to do, if you are willing to spend a bit of $,bern's steakhouse is one of the nicest restaurants ive ever been to.they have the largest wine list of any restaurant in the world and i highly reccomend it. i made reservations for saturday night and there were only a couple spots left.
and theres also busch gardens and st pete is a nice city too.

Be right behind ya in row b! Who dat!!!

Decided to go to Tampa instead of Jacksonville.

New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:15 PM
Raymond James Stadium - Tampa, FL
Section: 148
Row: D

I found 2 more tix available in Sec. 148 row D., but I'm trying to find someone to go with.

Im comin to tampa!!

Hey Everyone!!

First post on here, looking for some help/guidance!

I am coming down from Canada to my FIRST SAINTS GAME!!! Needless to say, i am beyond excited. I will be in Row C of section 137! Sounds like there are some others in that section too! Can't wait.

I am very interested in some tailgating (us up here in Canada, we don't do it right like our friends down south) and im just wondering what's going to be going on? Do i need tickets to a particular tailgate party? Do i need to bring anything to make friends? Is there a place where WhoDats like to gather around RJS?

I cant wait to FINALLY get to see the boys play in person!!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Hey Everyone!!

First post on here, looking for some help/guidance!

I am coming down from Canada to my FIRST SAINTS GAME!!! Needless to say, i am beyond excited. I will be in Row C of section 137! Sounds like there are some others in that section too! Can't wait.

I am very interested in some tailgating (us up here in Canada, we don't do it right like our friends down south) and im just wondering what's going to be going on? Do i need tickets to a particular tailgate party? Do i need to bring anything to make friends? Is there a place where WhoDats like to gather around RJS?

I cant wait to FINALLY get to see the boys play in person!!

Thanks in advance everyone!

I've been to a game in TB before. As far as tailgating goes, it's all over in the lots surrounding the stadium and unless there are some type of specialty areas, you don't need a ticket. Just find a spot to park in the lot and have fun. Bringing food and drink will always help you make friends, but not required especially if you can find some other Who Dats among the crowd of Bucs fans. When I went a few years ago, I elected to park in one of the outer lots not so close to the stadium. It was either real cheap or free in that lot and was full of Saints fans so we just all walked around from spot to spot chatting, drinking, meeting new friends and discovering members of SR.com that we had only spoke with here. Great times.

Hope you have a great time and maybe we will even cross paths.

I plan to be there. This will be my first trip to Tampa and will be going with about 5 of us. Where are people staying?

Go Saints!!!!

Is there a gathering spot people want to try to meet up at or are we just going to be a wandering roving band of misfits? lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom