Saints@Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

If anyone still is looking for tix:

to the Saints vs. Bucs in Tampa at RJS next Sunday, Oct. 16th.

charitybuzz | #284030 - CLOSING EARLY: 4 Club Seats and Pre-Game Sideline Passes to the Saints vs. Bucs at Tampa's Raymond James Stadium on October 16, 2011

Terms: Includes: 4 club seats and 4 pre-game passes to the New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers on October 16, 2011 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. Cannot be transferred, resold or re-auctioned. Pre-game access does not include meet & greets with the players. Travel and accommodations not included.

Auction ends, Oct. 12 @ 2 PM
Currenti bid: $450.

Ok....got my tix. I am SOOOOO therrrrrrrreeeeeee!!!! Flexin my new fleur tattoo and all. Where is everyone gonna be?!?

I am going with a group of 22. We are sitting in 145 right in front of the pirate ship. I have 2 extra tickets. $90 each and I have them in hand in nola. PM me if you are interested in taking over the pirate ship with us.

Blue Dog Bistro formerly Rock & Sports

You can find the cajun shots at the Saints friendly Blue Dog Bistro in Ybor City

We are going to the Bucs game and are planning to go to Blue Dog Bistro in Ybor City. they are the only Saints friendly bar & rest in town.

There is Second Line Cafe (formerly NOLA cafe) more of a breakfast/lunch type place that has beignets. ALso if you are in the Pinellas side, there is the Cajun Cafe on the bayou that has some decent food and beer. Not much of a nightlife unless they are having a band or festival.

Are a bunch of you guys going to Blue Dog Bistro Saturday night?

Last edited:
Come check out blue dog bistro in tampa

While in tampa, check out blue dog bistro in centro ybor. This is the home of the tampa "new orleans saints". Great place to hang-out before the game with other folks from home

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom