Saints@Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

Tailgating and autographs

It sounds like a lot of us are looking for tailgating. I know from my experience that lot 14 which is between himes and the bucs:angryrazz: training facility is the best lot for us saints fans. I have met a ton of our fans in that lot. The Saints bus is always in that lot too. I know that is the lot we will be in. I am going to voodoo it up this year. Look forward to seeing all you who dats there!

Does anyone know where the team is staying or the best way to get an autograph in tampa. Moved here a while ago and don't know how/where to catch the players to get autographs.

Its my little girls first game so I want to make it really special for her.
Thank you
See you soon.
Who Dat!!!!!!
Geaux Saints!!!!

Looking forward to this too. I haven't been to a Saints game in years. Hoping to catch a bunch of fans tailgating as well.

I think alot of the teams that come into Tampa stay at the Grand Hyatt. I am not 100% sure though.

We will be joining the tailgate party in lot 14 across from the stadium on the corner of Himes and MLK. Had an absolute blast last year and looking forward to it again this year.

Yeah, my gf and I will be joining that Tailgate crew. I'm sure it will be obvious to find you guys in Lot 14.

3 MORE Days!

Im not sure words can describe how excited i am to see this game!! Cant wait to get in on some tailgating action too!

WHODAT!! :9::9::9:

Im not sure words can describe how excited i am to see this game!! Cant wait to get in on some tailgating action too!

WHODAT!! :9::9::9:

You'll have a blast!! Glad you guys going to be at the game! I'll be there, too... WHODAT!!!

:beerchug:

Kaptin Ron

where is everyone gonna sit?Where is the best place to sit around other saints fans while still having a good view?
Datcatbme and I will be 131 row E . Lot 14 @ noon to get ready for the Invasion of Da saints !

Last edited:
Had a great time at the tailgate party in lot 14 with my gf. Too bad the game didn't go as planned, but we had fun for most of it.

I took about 100 pictures, but I'll have to put them up tomorrow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom