Saints' Taysom Hill reveals changes he made to his body in pursuit of winning starting QB job (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1627944469417.png

By Jeff Kerr | CBS Sports

Taysom Hill is in a heated battle with Jameis Winston for the New Orleans Saints' starting quarterback job. Winston appears to have the early edge in the competition, based on the years of experience he has starting in the league. Hill has the results in the Saints offense, which certainly plays in his favor.

For Hill to win the battle, he changed a few things in his offseason routine to prepare for one position (not the hybrid role he's had in the past). Developing a quarterback's body and playing all 17 games at the position was part of that plan.

"Yeah, I leaned out. Came in a little bit lighter than I would normally come into camp," Hill told reporters at Saints camp Saturday "And then my weight room routine through the offseason was quite a bit different as well, not so much from a lower-body standpoint, but everything upper body, backside shoulder (was) a bigger emphasis and so forth." ...

Full Story - CBS Sports

Andrus Whitewing

Andrus Whitewing

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom