Saints team captains have imposed several COVID-related guidelines on the team for the rest of the playoffs (1 Viewer)

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
This is from a paywall site from Jeff Duncan at that-who I know this board loves-, so I won't quote the whole article. But this is a pretty important tidbit for people who wake up everyday sweating about a "Saints player tests positive for COVID"

To underscore the importance of the month ahead, Saints team captains have imposed several COVID-related guidelines on the team for the rest of the playoffs. In lieu of a bubble, the players have instead agreed to several restrictions to their personal lives, like a ban on dining out and in-home visits from outsiders.

I personally wanted a bubble and still do, but I'm glad the team captains at least imposed some strict rules.

Full article: https://theathletic.com/2308882/202...-brees-sean-payton/?source=emp_shared_article

Great news. This is what I've been concerned about all along.

In before the NFLPA nixes this.
The NFLPA was they couldn’t be fined or disciplined for not participating in a bubble.
What they do own their own without penalty, doesn’t matter.

So do you really expect the single players to refrain from relieving their stress during this playoff run. Heck I’m worried this may give those guys an incentive to throw games. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom