Saints themed checks (1 Viewer)

acidblink

Rookie
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find Saints checks? I tried to google them, but came up empty.

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think the only place you can get them is through First Bank and Trust...its local...the problem is they have very few branches. We only have one location here in Baton Rouge.....I would love Saints checks, but not enough where I have to deal with one branch in the entire area.

http://www.fbtonline.com/personal_banking.aspx#saints

SEAKING

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
just google "NFL checks" and you will find many suppliers!

OP

acidblink

Rookie
Reaction score
I did google them. There seems to be a lot of places that sell them. that is, until you go to the sites and try to find an NFL check. I was hoping someone knew of a place that I could order them from on-line. thanks for the responses.

Last edited:

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I did google them. There seems to be a lot of places that sell them. that is, until you go to the sites and try to find an NFL check. I was hoping someone knew of a place that I could order them from on-line. thanks for the responses.

I ran into the same problem when I was looking......you go to those sites and you can't seem to find one NFL check, let alone Saints Checks.

MommySaint

Reaction score
A few years ago I was able to get some Titans ones through the weekly ads you usually get in the mail with your walmart ads and coupons. I was browsing through looking to get new checks and saw NFL logos availble for all 32 teams. I can not remeber the company but look through the ads that you get on a weekly basis and you might find em there like I did for my Titans ones a few years ago.

Wyzdom360

Reaction score

Yup, I Bank with Capital One...there is no sort of Saints Check...however you can get one made if you have a copy of the picture you want in there ie a Saints Emblem....there are some checks that you can place a picture in, and possibly you could get the rest of the check themed in Black and Gold...just a thought...

Wyzdom360

P.S. I got Ragin Cajun Checks instead because of that reason, and my Debit card is a Hornets one....nuff said...

OP

acidblink

Rookie
Reaction score
thanks for the tips. I might have to wait closer to the season for them to be offered. I'm gonna check on the inserting of your own pictures on a check.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread