Saints three Keys to victory with Taysom Hill at QB versus ATL (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Today, Sports Talk 365's New Orleans Saints Section list three essential keys to victory with Taysom Hill under center at QB for the Saints.

I have serious doubts that Taysom shreds the clowns D with his passing....more probable is that he will struggle in this game as a passer, and will rely on his other strengths especially on 3rd downs.....I wonder how the OL fares, especially that the running game will be the main weapon in the Saints O.....SP will never let Taysom freelance, especially that the clowns will throw the kitchen sink at him. I expect 8-9 man fronts from the clowns on every down, especially on 3rd downs.

To me the key to victory lies in the performance of the Saints D. They must pressure Matt Ryan and go after him at every chance they get shut down the running game and close down the underneath throws.... let Matt Ryan wait to throw the check down plays. The clowns expect a great deal of pressure from the Saints DL....they like to run underneath crossing routes so Matt Ryan can throw short, and get rid of the ball quickly. If the Saints D takes away those plays, they will win the game, regardless how Taysom performs...

Turnovers...To me on both sides of the ball turnovers will determine the winner. If Hill can not make those costly mistakes, fumbles and int's, and our defense can come up with a couple of turnovers, I like our chances.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom