Saints Ticket exchange is now open for buying and selling season tickets (1 Viewer)

Unless I was dead or had a family emergency, you couldn't convince me to sell my season ticket...and even than it'd be a tough sell.

Some people cant make it to every game though so this is great for those of us that cant

unfortunately many people buy the season tickets to make money now that the saints are good (since 06). if they couldn't they would only buy the games they wanted from the box office like normal. I know there are some that only sell one or two games and that is cool, but there are many that sell all or most just so they can make a profit. To me that is just wrong. Many loyal fans have to pay too much to see a game because it is sold out and they have to buy from stubhub or somewhere like this to even get a ticket and have to pay 3x face value some times to get one.

unfortunately many people buy the season tickets to make money now that the saints are good (since 06). if they couldn't they would only buy the games they wanted from the box office like normal. I know there are some that only sell one or two games and that is cool, but there are many that sell all or most just so they can make a profit. To me that is just wrong. Many loyal fans have to pay too much to see a game because it is sold out and they have to buy from stubhub or somewhere like this to even get a ticket and have to pay 3x face value some times to get one.

its pretty sick...i know of several groups of people that list their tickets on ticketexchange for 5-6 times face value.. if they don't sell they go to the game. its amazing what people do for money. I have 7 season tickets, I might sell 2 to a game, but its always to a friend or a fellow sr.com member, and its just to cover the extreme cost of tailgating. Hell, i spend 160 bucks every game day for 4 $40.00 parking spots for our RV. I just couldnt imagine sitting at home watching the game when i know i had tickets at a resonable price. No amount of money can buy memories.

Last year was looking at tickets to go to a game on ticket exchange and found the same set of tickets that came in a lot as big as 12 tickets that was for sale for every game but I think the pats game and I was looking at this time of year. how do you know you cant go to but one game a year but are ok with having 12 season tickets.
seems to me they would put a limit on how many you could sell or something.

Don't forget to use the ticket exchange on this site. I check there everyday in hopes of finding 4 saints and vikings tickets :D They lifted the face value rule, so you can sell your tickets to your fellow forum members and get what you feel is fair for your tickets. I'd feel more comfortable buying tickets from this site than craigslist or ebay.

I live over 500 miles away, so I cannot go to all the games. I pick out my favorite games each season, and sell my remaining tickets on ebay for the highest price possible to help pay for my travel costs.

Yes I usually go to stubhub and get mine. The last I went was when I just got back from Iraq and 20k in the bank. Luckily I only spent 450 for 2 club seats. It was when we opened up against bucs in 2008 i think.

I hate nosebleed seats but its all we can afford the common folk. Stubhub is definetly alot cheaper than ticket exchange. I found some seats behind the players bench for 800 a piece for the home opener.

are 4 season tix for 3200 good in the Terrace End Zone 605 | Row 19 a decent price?

Not too bad, I think they go for around 400-800 per seat for the season around that area. Im not sure about that exact section cost though. It would be over 4000 for sure if you bought each ticket at its cheapest price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom