Saints' Tim Hightower upset with implication made during FOX game broadcast (1 Viewer)

Remember when there wasn't a bunch of old meat head players behind the mics before/during/after games? Some of these guys just don't know what to say

Good job for him, I thought that was odd to that he was discussing that. I think he mentioned MI's contract too. . I immediately began to think that the Coaching was keeping MI out to not get these yards. I found it odd that they had three analysts in the game last Sunday, was something new ?

For the record, I was loving Charles Davis's commentary.

Good for Tim - his response was perfect. Hightower just earned (a little more) respect from me.

"I wasn't going to take for granted that someone who never knew me or never met me got the idea that that's what I was all about," he said.

Forget that....If I was Loomis or Payton, I pay him whatever bonus or incentives he is entitle to regardless if he achieve whatever he needs to get. His comments were a combination of class, competitiveness, and team leadership all roll up into one. I am bigger fan of Hightower now.

Omg imagine if they would have put a graphic up that said Nick Fairley gets these bonuses for hitting the QB or getting X number of sacks. Or whoever gets bonuses for hard hits or whatever. Look's like a bounty. The first thing I thought of when they showed the Ingram and Hightower bonus graphic was man they are gonna make it sound like a bounty program... oh wait all teams pay bonus incentives for good play and stuff.

Hightower is about the team while Cooks is about himself. Need more guys like Tim

985.jpg

He has run hard since Day 1 here. The incentive had no bearing on his effort. Spielman is looking like a Grad A hater right now.

I never listen to the tv announcers anyway until after the season when I'm doing my pre-draft review of games

Remember when there wasn't a bunch of old meat head players behind the mics before/during/after games? Some of these guys just don't know what to say

I agree. Standards low these days in this respect and in many others. Probably the single greatest source of cognitive dissonance for me. Now get off my lawn and yes I am keeping your ball and next time I catch you here I am turning the hose on you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom