Saints to have a big WIN today! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'll say it first , our Saints will have a great game today with Deuce running for 110 yds. Brees will have another 300 yd game , and Colston , Horn , Reggie will have a TD today , to go along with Deuce's 2 rushing TD's.

Amen! I'm feeling we are going to be firing on all cylinders also brother.

I hope you're right. We'll know early if the Saints want this game and came ready to play or not. I think they will come ready to play and we have another solid win against Atlanta.

I have had that 'feeling' all week that this game won't be close. I really believe tht Atlanta is either going to come out and blast a flat Saints team with that pent up frustration and desparation OR the Saints will play at a level that by the second half the Birds will have folded, fans and all. I am hoping it is a 30 - 17 win for our Saints and I think we will know by half time.

Im bumping this one. I have had this very confident feeling we will pull a big win today. On our last 2 losses I had a feeling it might not be good and we lost but its different this time and I feel confident we will win. GEAUX SAINTS

I'll say it first , our Saints will have a great game today with Deuce running for 110 yds. Brees will have another 300 yd game , and Colston , Horn , Reggie will have a TD today , to go along with Deuce's 2 rushing TD's.
Hopefully, the Colston TD is the only thing you are wrong about.

dude,im ready!man how sweet to sweep the falcons huh!brees dont force it,bush be patient and fred thomas,dont let them get in back of you......GO SAINTS BABY!!!!`

There should be no excuses to lose this game!...We're better than the Falcons offensively speaking, and should win this game, HANDS DOWN!

no excuses!

Colston is out but the rest of your list could get TD's

Way to call it I.B.!!!!

Hey I was about 75% right on this one! Colston not playing , I wasn't sure of his status. Henderson had a huge game with a 75 yd TD was a bonus! What a great win , and sweep of the Falcons. Vick flipping the Fans off just shows how selfish he is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom