Saints to interview Brian Flores. (1 Viewer)

Seriously, none of those candidates is more capable of being our HC than our very own Dennis Allen.

And all of them seem to be black coaches, which just might relate to the Rooney rule…

Not sure if its just the usually procedure you have to go through before naming your own guy HC

Seriously, none of those candidates is more capable of being our HC than our very own Dennis Allen.

And all of them seem to be black coaches, which just might relate to the Rooney rule…

Not sure if its just the usually procedure you have to go through before naming your own guy HC
What in Mickey Loomis’ and Jeff Ireland’s histories would lead you to believe that they would just rubber stamp Dennis Allen to head coach?

Mickey Loomis hasn’t had this opportunity (to interview potential HCs) in 16 years. I think GMs think this is one of the fun parts about being a GM.

...and some of you still wonder why this rule exists. The fact that this is even noticed in 2022, with how qualified each of these men are, is appalling.

What in Mickey Loomis’ and Jeff Ireland’s histories would lead you to believe that they would just rubber stamp Dennis Allen to head coach?

Mickey Loomis hasn’t had this opportunity (to interview potential HCs) in 16 years. I think GMs think this is one of the fun parts about being a GM.
I just think we are a little late to the party

Also Alle is by far the best prospect of all of them

Flores and Leftwich will be hired before they can interview but it looks good on the surface.

A good friend of mine is a die-hard Dolphins fan… I asked him about the Flores firing, and he was 100% on board with it.
He said the Dolphins are very good about keeping their issues behind the scenes, but that within the Dolphins organization, Flores was pretty much hated by everyone. He was a terrible communicator and a very poor leader. He expected everyone to treat him like he was BB for the Pats, but he hasn’t earned that kind of respect.

I’d pass on Flores.

A good friend of mine is a die-hard Dolphins fan… I asked him about the Flores firing, and he was 100% on board with it.
He said the Dolphins are very good about keeping their issues behind the scenes, but that within the Dolphins organization, Flores was pretty much hated by everyone. He was a terrible communicator and a very poor leader. He expected everyone to treat him like he was BB for the Pats, but he hasn’t earned that kind of respect.

I’d pass on Flores.
I don’t know, but he does seem like the best HC to come out of the Belicheck tree.

I’d pass on Flores.
Does he have any more insight than the average fan? Tell me he is at least a janitor for the Dolphins that hears things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom