Saints to interview Brian Flores. (1 Viewer)

He's also in Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes shadows. It's the same situation Pete Carmichael has been in with Brees and Payton. I bet if we go back to having top 5 offenses with DA has HC and Pete as OC, he'll get a job.

Apparently Carmichael decided long ago that he wanted to remain OC of the Saints and did not want a HC job. So, that's apparently why he hasn't gotten an interview in many years. I get that being the OC for and offensive minded HC makes people wonder if it's you on the HC. But, a lot of guys in those situations have gotten jobs.

Tax right off. If you believe people get to billionaires by being people of integrity and honorable you live in la la land. That's not what capitalism is about.
Wow. I suddenly feel a little sorry for you, bud.

This isn't good if true.

Report: Brian Flores ‘stopped communicating’ with his staff around Thanksgiving​

“He stopped communicating with his staff somewhere around really Thanksgiving and even about things like daily meeting plans,” said Dolphins insider Marcel Louis-Jacques. “It’s my understanding that some of, at least, his assistants felt like they just didn’t know what was going on in his head. They didn’t know what he was thinking. They didn’t know what his plan was. And the incredible thing is that it continued through the winning streak. So they finish 8-1 as he’s not talking to people.”

Tax right off. If you believe people get to billionaires by being people of integrity and honorable you live in la la land. That's not what capitalism is about.

Maybe, but that's the tax write off that she choose to give the money too. Which means it's likely something she does care about.

I get being cynical about this stuff, but there are plenty of other ways to hide your money and not pay taxes that doesn't involve giving it to charity when you are as rich as the Bensons.

This isn't good if true.

Report: Brian Flores ‘stopped communicating’ with his staff around Thanksgiving​

“He stopped communicating with his staff somewhere around really Thanksgiving and even about things like daily meeting plans,” said Dolphins insider Marcel Louis-Jacques. “It’s my understanding that some of, at least, his assistants felt like they just didn’t know what was going on in his head. They didn’t know what he was thinking. They didn’t know what his plan was. And the incredible thing is that it continued through the winning streak. So they finish 8-1 as he’s not talking to people.”

Didn't know this. That is not good.

This isn't good if true.

You didn't know about this?

I’m glad the team isn’t just settling for Allen but are instead interviewing quality coaches. It’ll make me feel a little better about Allen if he ends up getting the job.

I liked what Flores did in Miami. I’m not sold on any bad rumors regarding Flores because the Dolphins have been a poorly run organization for decades. Also, wouldn’t it be funny if we hire Flores and he’s outstanding? It wouldn’t be the first time we reaped the benefits of poor management decisions by the Dolphins

Apparently Carmichael decided long ago that he wanted to remain OC of the Saints and did not want a HC job. So, that's apparently why he hasn't gotten an interview in many years. I get that being the OC for and offensive minded HC makes people wonder if it's you on the HC. But, a lot of guys in those situations have gotten jobs.

I haven't heard that he just wanted to be an OC. I'll stick by my belief that he will get a job if we go back to having top 5 offenses without Payton and Brees.

This isn't good if true.

Yeah, maybe there's more to the story, but this isn't a good look. I'd be really leery of hiring him if this is true. Smoke--->fire sort of thing.

Regarding Flores, the reason supposedly he was released is that he did not play well with others. If this is true, Ireland surely can confirm, and Flores is not a serious candidate for an organization that prides itself on lack of organizational drama.

You would think that if Ireland thought it was a major issue, they wouldn't even bother interviewing him. But, maybe they are just doing due diligence.

Don't feel sorry for me I live in the world.
The world where it’s impossible for a billionaire to be a person of high character. Yeah, I’m glad I don’t live there with ya.

I haven't heard that he just wanted to be an OC. I'll stick by my belief that he will get a job if we go back to having top 5 offenses without Payton and Brees.

This information comes from Underhill. I had not heard it myself until recently, but I trust that Nick knows what he is talking about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom