Saints To look at Brunell (1 Viewer)

Hold on..... You're saying Trent Green turned us down, too? Trent Green? To St.Louis?

i like holcomb too...

he's shown flashes of brilliance in the past...kinda surprised he never settled as a starter somewhere, though he did play on 2 teams with #1 overall picks at qb...

BB&G
Tully

Maybe we can see if old George Blanda is available????? You old timers know who I'm talking about.

Good call. And we won't need Grammatica anymore because he can also kick field goals. :mwink:

Gray is the best prospect out there. I think he is visiting the Raiders today.

A southpaw, scrambling vet to work with our young scrambling southpaw. I like it.

Good call. And we won't need Grammatica anymore because he can also kick field goals. :mwink:

Gray is the best prospect out there. I think he is visiting the Raiders today.

= career suicide.

If the Raiders are the best thing Gray's got going right now, I would say that he'd have to take a serious look at a team like us. He's not going to play in Oakland anyway, unless JaMarcus gets hurt in a fight with Hollis Thomas over a cheeseburger.

Happy Feet...

Having seen more than enough redskins games, I'll say M.Brunell had a terminal/fatal case of the Happy Feet in the pocket. BUT... his pocket was folding up on him like forty year old lawn chair underneath a super fat Aunt with blue hair while eating a country ham. I do think he has solid mechanics at QB and feel he could do well behind a decent O-line.

= career suicide.

If the Raiders are the best thing Gray's got going right now, I would say that he'd have to take a serious look at a team like us. He's not going to play in Oakland anyway, unless JaMarcus gets hurt in a fight with Hollis Thomas over a cheeseburger.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :jump: :idogpile: Didn't realize how old Brunell is. :eek:

I figure Brunell is probably being looked at more as player/coach to Palko than as someone the coaches really envision getting playing time on Sundays anyway. From that respect, he's probably the best FA quarterback available.

I figure Brunell is probably being looked at more as player/coach to Palko than as someone the coaches really envision getting playing time on Sundays anyway. From that respect, he's probably the best FA quarterback available.

Shouldn't you be studying or rehearsing? I'm so telling on you to Dr. Jacobs... ;)

Last edited:
I wouldnt be as excited as many of you about Brunell. He washed up 3 years ago. I am really shocked he is still in the league and would be shocked if he makes a roster. I used to be a big fan, but he looked terrible last I saw him 2 years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom