Saints to meet Kenny Vaccaro on Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Of all the Safeties, I prefer John Cyprien, but Vaccaro is every bit as good. If all the pass rushers are off the board, I'd love to see Cyprien or Vaccaro be our guy.

Of all the Safeties, I prefer John Cyprien, but Vaccaro is every bit as good. If all the pass rushers are off the board, I'd love to see Cyprien or Vaccaro be our guy.

Not that I know what the hell I'm talking about, but all the scouting reports I've seen says that Vaccaro is a lot better in coverage than Cyprien, especially in the slot.

For all it's high draft pick failures in the NFL, UT has been a machine at producing great defensive backs for over a decade. Taking a UT defensive back is almost like money in the bank. And most of them don't go to VY's $300,000 b-day party.

a DB at 15 would not surprise me.... the Fla St CB is an option also... physical, man2man corner, just what Ryan likes... Vacarro would be a good pick also

I will get excited when (if) we meet with Matt Elam. However, as long as we are doing our due diligence regarding the safety spots, I'm stocked.

Take a safety with the number 15 pick in the first round? And one who can't crack 4.6 in the forty?

Don't think so. I'd rather have Reid, but wouldn't burn the number 15 pick on him. Take DL or OLB. If none are left who are worth the number 15 pick, take BPA, which will probably be a WR.

Don't saddle the team with another slow safety who "lacks the burst" to stay with top WRS deep according to the scouting reports.

I would love to draft Jonathan Cyprien the most, but wouldn't be unhappy with Vaccaro

a DB at 15 would not surprise me.... the Fla St CB is an option also... physical, man2man corner, just what Ryan likes... Vacarro would be a good pick also
i agree would like rhodes or trufant more so than a safety.

For that little I watched the college prospects, I like Vacarro the most. He is better than both our resident safeties, he would an instant upgrade of both of them. Heck, it might be....whoever practices worst in any give week, Kenny Vacarro will start in his place....LOL!

I hope the Saints land him......he is well worth the 15th pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom