Saints to place first-round tender on Taysom [Merged] (1 Viewer)

So who is the back up QB? I’m sure we need a replacement for Teddy. Taysom will likely maintain his current role with Drew still here.

So who is the back up QB? I’m sure we need a replacement for Teddy. Taysom will likely maintain his current role with Drew still here.

not necessarily. Sounds like Taysom is going to be throwing the ball more. Almost like A and B. so we need another QB but Taysom May factor in at the two and do all the things he has been doing except special teams. That’s just my guesses at all the comments like”he has earned more playing time” “we have a vision” and them wanting to save Drew more.

not necessarily. Sounds like Taysom is going to be throwing the ball more. Almost like A and B. so we need another QB but Taysom May factor in at the two and do all the things he has been doing except special teams. That’s just my guesses at all the comments like”he has earned more playing time” “we have a vision” and them wanting to save Drew more.

If Taysom does start getting more QB snaps as QB B, SP might try and find him another Swiss army knife to use for the Taysom role after seeing how valuable a guy who can do everything is to the roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom