Saints to play Vikings in London week 4 (official) (1 Viewer)

My 2 tickets in premium 311 row 6, seat 228,229. Face value to a fellow saints fan. Wife and I can't go because of some health related issues. DM me. The tickets will be emailed for download as per Ticketmaster.
Did you sell them?

Anyone going to be in London this Sunday for the Panthers game? Trying to find a place where it'll be on TV.

I have tickets in hand now. Pre game food / half time drink included in these club level seats. Can’t go and disappointed, but I want someone here to go! Not Looking to make money, just break even.

Still haven't received mine. Kinda ridiculous. Can't forward, can't sell, and only a week left.

Still haven't received mine. Kinda ridiculous. Can't forward, can't sell, and only a week left.
That's nuts. Even if there was a rollout -- not that it would even make sense to do it that way -- it shouldn't be over a 24 hour period.

I just learned Tottenham Hale has a rooftop walk. This may come in handy. If they're smart, it will be off limits during the game.

45-14 incoming huge L

You can downvote this all you want but I fully expect it.

Not gonna downvote you for sure, but at some point we're due to win the turnover battle. And regardless, I don't see this defense getting taken behind the woodshed like that against anybody... unless our offense continues to sputter and they just lose heart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom