Saints to play Vikings in London week 4 (official) (1 Viewer)

Not gonna downvote you for sure, but at some point we're due to win the turnover battle. And regardless, I don't see this defense getting taken behind the woodshed like that against anybody... unless our offense continues to sputter and they just lose heart.

Not gonna downvote you for sure, but at some point we're due to win the turnover battle. And regardless, I don't see this defense getting taken behind the woodshed like that against anybody... unless our offense continues to sputter and they just lose heart.
fair enough. defense fights too hard to put 45 on easily. I still think it will be lopsided.

So... Who is going to be available on offense?

All I can say is, I hope i'm not spending over 2K to be in misery. These first 3 games have not been much fun. Hopeful we at least have a chance to really get into the game and enjoy the experience. See you guys across the pond!

So been over here for a couple days now. Westminster Abbey may be the most impressive thing I've ever seen pay the 4 pounds to do the jubilee thing upstairs. Tower of London was awesome. The royal armory very cool and the crown jewels. The changing of the guard was packed, couldn't see a bunch, get there early I guess and get a spot on the steps. Queens gallery was overpriced for what it was.

Tried to take an uber from airport but you have to get it in a parking garage which was weird. Ended up just catching a cab.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom