Saints to play Vikings in London week 4 (official) (1 Viewer)

Hi guys.

Anyone coming over for the game Sunday be aware that there are train strikes happening on the 1st October and carrying over to the 2nd.

This means trains will start later or could even be cancelled.

To make matters worse the London Marathon is on that day too so the trains - when running will be packed.

Make sure you leave with plenty of time to spare in case of delays.

Good luck everyone and have a safe trip.

I didn’t realise the marathon was on too 🙈

White Hart Lane is a pain in the arse to get to at the best of times.

I might have to change my plans now.

Hi guys.

Anyone coming over for the game Sunday be aware that there are train strikes happening on the 1st October and carrying over to the 2nd.

This means trains will start later or could even be cancelled.

To make matters worse the London Marathon is on that day too so the trains - when running will be packed.

Make sure you leave with plenty of time to spare in case of delays.

Good luck everyone and have a safe trip.
Tried get a train from Stoke absolutely no chance so booked a couple of nites in travel lodge in Milton Keynes then train from there ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

So been over here for a couple days now. Westminster Abbey may be the most impressive thing I've ever seen pay the 4 pounds to do the jubilee thing upstairs. Tower of London was awesome. The royal armory very cool and the crown jewels. The changing of the guard was packed, couldn't see a bunch, get there early I guess and get a spot on the steps. Queens gallery was overpriced for what it was.

Tried to take an uber from airport but you have to get it in a parking garage which was weird. Ended up just catching a cab.
I don't remember a "jubilee thing". Wasn't planning to go back there but maybe? I may want to check out Westminster Hall, though, so I may be back in the area. Good to hear everything is back open now since the funeral?

We didn't go changing of the guard at the palace, we went to Horse Guards and I got to stand right next to a policeman's horse the whole time (literally!), so I very much enjoyed it and got a "horsey" purse that I love!

Going to just do the Tube from Heathrow like we did last time. I'm really not THAT much in a hurry to get to central London since we land SUPER early in the morning.

I would love to do a meet up with everyone but not sure how we do that!

Tried get a train from Stoke absolutely no chance so booked a couple of nites in travel lodge in Milton Keynes then train from there ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Yeah I’m going to sack the trains off and drive I think. Both looking like a two hour journey but driving should be more reliable. Just got to hope traffic into north west London isn’t too bad.

Going to hopefully get to the hotel for about 11, gives me a few hours to get into central London to get some dinner and then head towards the stadium.

Hey Who Dat Nation,

First message here but I've been reading y'all for a whole year.

I am French (Corsican) and I've been living in NOLA for 6 months back in 2017 for an internship in a law firm. At that time, I fell in love with american football and especially the Saints.

I will be in London this Sunday (I was last year for ... ATL/NYJ... but wonderful memories with the dad).

If any Who Dat SR nation wants to drink some beers in front of the stadium before the game I'm in (there are some places which sell beers).

I will be block 118 Rown 1 Seat 547.

WHO DAT !

Hey Who Dat Nation,

First message here but I've been reading y'all for a whole year.

I am French (Corsican) and I've been living in NOLA for 6 months back in 2017 for an internship in a law firm. At that time, I fell in love with american football and especially the Saints.

I will be in London this Sunday (I was last year for ... ATL/NYJ... but wonderful memories with the dad).

If any Who Dat SR nation wants to drink some beers in front of the stadium before the game I'm in (there are some places which sell beers).

I will be block 118 Rown 1 Seat 547.

WHO DAT !
I have seen lots of overseas Saints fans on here but none from Paris that I can remember. I wish there was a way to identify SR dot com people on sight!

Does anyone have the info on Nick Underhill's meetup on Saturday night? I saw it once, but this old man can't remember where. Thanks!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom