Saints to play Vikings in London week 4 (official) (1 Viewer)

Surprised they gave away a Bucs home game while Brady is there.
They bid for it and are looking for new fans. The whole idea of the international games is to tap new markets, and getting in there early will netthem a bigger fanbase. All the more with a name like Brady's, which the newcomers will not already be tired of. It's a good move for them.

Bye weeks do not start till week 6. This game is week 4.
Then they have changed their policy of giving teams extra rest for the international travel by scheduling the games before or after a bye week.

I'm just happy that this wasn't a Vikings "home" game they had to give up.

I'm not fond of having our team travel there, although we've had decent success.

Historically, bye weeks have started in Week 4.

Does somebody have a source that support statements in this thread that they don't start until Week 6 this year?

Add 49er and Cardinals in Mexico City.

I find the Minny vs NO selection to be odd.
  • Bucs have Brady. NFC teams.
  • Packers have Rodgers. NFC teams. First international game for the Packers. Seattle has a German following.
  • Broncos have Wilson. AFC teams. Jags most likely team to relocate.
  • 49ers and Cards have proximity to Mexico. Murray is worth showcasing, but probably not.
  • Saints vs Vikings doesn’t fit. There isn’t a QB to draw fans. This isn’t an AFC matchup to make it 3v2. Both teams are 2-0 in international games.
There are 13 teams that have only played 1 international game. This will be our 3rd.

For anyone looking at hotels in London, booking.com is usually pretty good or if you’re on a budget have a look at Premier Inn or Travelodge hotels, though make sure you look on a map for there whereabouts as some will say London [Place Name] but will be located quite far outside of London.

For anyone looking at hotels in London, booking.com is usually pretty good or if you’re on a budget have a look at Premier Inn or Travelodge hotels, though make sure you look on a map for there whereabouts as some will say London [Place Name] but will be located quite far outside of London.
Thank you. I plan on making that trip

I'm just happy that this wasn't a Vikings "home" game they had to give up.

I'm not fond of having our team travel there, although we've had decent success.
Kind of crappy that we got displaced last season after already having more road games anyway. Then, we give up another home game this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom