Saints to play Vikings in London week 4 (official) (1 Viewer)

British Airways for both flight and hotel.

BA has a direct flight from Portland Oregon (aka HELL) to London Heathrow (will get to ride a 787 Dreamliner for the first time). We choose the lower cost Royal National Hotel since we decided to spend some money on a day trip tour to Paris one of the days where there taking the EuroStar Train under the English Channel.

Hotels.com has the Royal National hotel for about the same price i paid on British Airways, about $155 per night.

The Royal National Hotel isn't that far from a lot of the tourist places and has a nearly direct underground ride from the airport.

Stadium is a bout 40 min train ride.
Thank you. I didn't think about taking advantage of Paris.

British Airways for both flight and hotel.

BA has a direct flight from Portland Oregon (aka HELL) to London Heathrow (will get to ride a 787 Dreamliner for the first time). We choose the lower cost Royal National Hotel since we decided to spend some money on a day trip tour to Paris one of the days where there taking the EuroStar Train under the English Channel.

Hotels.com has the Royal National hotel for about the same price i paid on British Airways, about $155 per night.

The Royal National Hotel isn't that far from a lot of the tourist places and has a nearly direct underground ride from the airport.

Stadium is a bout 40 min train ride.
Thank you. Are you flying out Thursday or Friday?

Thank you. I didn't think about taking advantage of Paris.

Yeh, just do a google search for day trips to Paris from London. for $375 per person you get round trip train fair, lunch at Eifel Tower (skip like to get in) bus tour around Paris, boat cruse on the river, and 2 hours at the Louvre skip the line. its from 9 am to about 10 pm. Great way to be able to say you took the wife to Paris without spending a ton of money.

I'd like to see NFL teams tell Goodell to drop dead on these overseas games. This robs the Saints of a home game.
not really. The saints get 9 home games this year, so they still get the standard 8 home games they have had in years past.
Thank you. Are you flying out Thursday or Friday?
We are actually flying out Monday night arrive about noon Tuesday morning and staying 8 nights. That way we can see the sights at a slower pace.

not really. The saints get 9 home games this year, so they still get the standard 8 home games they have had in years past.

We are actually flying out Monday night arrive about noon Tuesday morning and staying 8 nights. That way we can see the sights at a slower pace.
Booked my flight and I'll be in the UK 6 days. First 3 in London and then onto Paris the remainder of the time. Sep 29 - Oct 6

Vikings-Fan Brother-in-Law says he'll join me in London for the game. Would anyone object if I brought him to the Saints pub with me for our meet up?
It's a pub mate. Anyone can go in and have a beer. As long as he isn't a tool I'm sure it'll be fine

I didn't get to the 17 game but was around the local pubs for the Chargers game in London in 2008 and it was a party atmosphere between fans of all teams.

See you all there. Seeing friends in east Anglia 3 days before,then 2 days in London, with said mates at an Airbnb, then down south to see family.

Looking forward to pub gathering.

Wife and I are planning a 10 day ish trip around the game for 10 year anniversary. I'm assuming it won't be terribly hard to find tickets.

i have a friend in London and he said tickets can be hard to get as the NFL is getting very popular in the UK. I also have a Viking fan friend and we are trying to plan the trip. Where is best site for tickets? anyone know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom