Saints to Release Latavius Murray (1 Viewer)

Alvin Kamara just tweeted an unhappy face prob due to this. This league is tough.

People are responding by saying Payton never give Kamara a break, over works him. Lol.

1. This is the right & smart move by the Saints
2. Can you imagine signing a contract that's basically worthless? This is all going to come to head sooner than later.

Drop off in production during camp and preseason did not justify the salary. Good luck to Murray. I hope we continue to rely on the running game.

1. This is the right & smart move by the Saints
2. Can you imagine signing a contract that's basically worthless? This is all going to come to head sooner than later.
No lies in this statement, especially when players ask for a raise and everyone is like "well, that's the contract you signed."

Why would anybody who have any decent football knowledge be ok with this move? TJ was not showin to be as special as PT was when he was shining in preseason. This a bad move all the way. LM showed his ability against top defenses in regular season TJ only did a Lil sumn against relaxed 2nd strings in preseason?!!!! No comparison Come on!! Plus Kamara is not a 25 a game touch guy!! Wow we shall see
I guess you have been able to watch every practice to verify your statement.

My worst player is Devonte Booker. I have him just in case Barkley goes down. Which I hope he doesn’t
I own Barkley and Kamara in a dynasty league. I dropped Booker for TJJ weeks ago. Ultimately...TJJ has the potential to be very good and Booker is likely no better than a borderline flex guy if Barkley is out. But I had Henderson and Ronald Jones as other options if Barkley can’t play. I’d only hold Booker if you would start him if Barkley was out

Don't we have 3 FB's, on the 53/PS? That's not including Hill.
Hill @ QB & the rest in a wishbone! MWAHAHAHA. That's a damn stampede! a 2 ton offense!LOL

This. Never liked him. Touch his feet and he goes down. I support anybody in a Saints uniform, but that dude is not that hard to tackle if you don't hit him high.
He missed so many wide open runs because of someone's finger.

Can’t say I’m all that surprised. I thought they might cut him before now. He’s been a pretty solid back for us, but definitely looked a little underwhelming in preseason. He’s not irreplaceable, even at this point I don’t think. We have Jones and Washington I believe, who is a more than capable 3rd back, in my opinion. I do hope Murray lands somewhere else soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom